I Gotta Pee!

If you are in the same demographic as me, you probably know what I am about to say. 

As we age, our bladder shrinks! LOL!

Long gone are the days where I can sleep through the night without having to get up to go to the bathroom. 

Long gone are the days where I can go long stretches of work without needing to step out to go to the bathroom. 

I'm still amazed I can run half-marathons and run 2 plus hours without peeing. 

I don't remember the time when this bladder thing started.

It's not like when I go, it's a weak stream. When I go, I really have to go. 

Maybe one of the more strange feelings I have about peeing is that for some reason, if Kim and I go out to eat or go to the movies, I have to pee once we get to the restaurant or theater because you know......I must eat and see the movie on an empty bladder. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I won the lottery...

Aches and Pains

The Season of Grief